say hello, wave goodbye

Saturday, March 19, 2005

March Madness

The greatest month of the year has officially begun. We are three days into the NCAA Tournament and there have already been some amazing bracket-busters, a fabulous double-overtime game between West Virginia and Wake Forest (which i didn't see coming at all), and some amazing teams that seem to have peaked at just the right time. Baseball has kicked off, the NBA is headed into the home stretch getting ready for the play-offs, and the Masters is three days after the close of the NCAA Tournament. I should be spending more time on homework, but basketball is way more fun (except for having to listen to Vitale - I could choke him). I predict that Coack K will lead his Blue Devils to another amazing victory and win it all for the first time since 2001. But then again, I predicted that Wake would be in the final four and they just got beat by West Virginia - so I could be wrong. Here's to blue skies, great weather, and wonderful sports - I LOVE March!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home