say hello, wave goodbye

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

....but it didn't wanna talk

It's been a really long time since I've posted. I would like to fool you into believing that I am crazy busy, but in all reality - I'm a lazy bum.

My wonderful friends helped me celebrate my birthday almost a month ago, and I received a plethora of Starbucks gift cards. You are all enabling my addiction. In honor of that addiction, I've decided to start posting some of the musing from the sides of my Starbucks cups.

Today's musing came through a torrential downpour and decided to mar a perfectly good white t-shirt, but we won't hold that against it.

"The morality of the 21st century will depend on how we respond to this simple but profound question: Does every human life have equal moral value simply and merely because it is human? Answer yes, and we have a chance at achieving universal human rights. Answer no, and it means that we are merely another animal in the forest." - Wesley J. Smith - Bioethicist and senior fellow with the Discovery Institute

Join us next time for a quote from a famous athlete, musings on the benefits of Reading Rainbow and afternoon Jeopardy, and a review of Spamalot (now playing at the National Theatre).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home