say hello, wave goodbye

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I did it...



Anybody who knows me at all know that I have a thing for shoes. I love shoes - all of them. Cheap, expensive, flats, heels, leather, tweed, any color...i love them all! I fell in love with a pair of shoes a couple of years ago, and decided about a year ago to save up my money and buy them. I have now done it...yesterday I purchased a brand new pair of tan lizard Manolo Blahnik slingbacks!!! For some it seems it extravagant, and for others it seems like just another pair of shoes in my 40+ shoe collection. The truth is that this the ultimate shoe purchase and I got them for cheaper than i had budgeted for...so now i can start saving up again to buy them in black! Manolo Blahnik rocks my face off!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Jacque said…

    You go girl!!! :) Can't wait to see them in person. I just read your blog and started laughing - some of the girls in the lab asked me what was going on...so I read your blog and launched into a defense of Manolo Blahniks (who they had never heard of - sigh!). You'd be so proud.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Oh my gosh! I've never actually known anyone who owned a pair. When are you going to wear them! Please bring them to Abilene with you!!! :)

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    They will make an appearance in the A-town area for Jen's wedding...perhaps you'll see them then!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Blee-ble-blo-bla-BLOG!!!! It's time for you to BLOG!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home