say hello, wave goodbye

Friday, March 25, 2005

Yes, I STILL love March

Okay, so tonight I watched my Duke boys go down in flames to an under-rated Michigan State team. While I don't like Tom Izzo - I think that the team that had the most depth and wanted it the most won. It was a shame that Sheldon Williams fouled out - Duke just isn't deep enough to play with injuries and foul trouble. Nelson is a freshman who made some stupid freshman mistakes, but it happens. Now, I get to enjoy the rest of a wonderful month of basketball without the stress. My bracket is completely shot - so that part of my competitive nature is done - so now I get to watch some really good games and honestly hope that the best team wins. (Granted, part of me wants see Michigan State get donkey-stomped in their next game.) I LOVE March!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home