say hello, wave goodbye

Monday, April 11, 2005

I don't think D.C. is ready

The word is in and I'm flying up to visit the church at Fairfax, VA on the 21st of this month. I'm gonna spend a couple of days meeting with the ministers, staff, elders, parents, kids, etc - it's going to be a long weekend that will hopefully end with me accepting the job. I talked to Chris today and he said that we were going to go down and visit all the monuments and see the White House and stuff on Friday - which is so cool. I don't know that I'm ready to grow up, and it's sad to think about leaving all of my spectacular friends (but Graham will be there for the summer - so that rocks). As scary as a real job i never thought i'd actually find one - so woohoo!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    I can't believe you are leaving so soon after we just met. But I am oh so excited (maybe a tiny bit jealous) about this incredible opportunity. I guess I'll just have to come up and visit sometime. Let me know if they ever look for a children's minister! :)

    Thanks so much for your encouraging comment. Please also take good notes for me in class tomorrow (when you aren't checking your email...), because I am out of town for a couple of days.

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home